Saturday 12 March 2011

Mmmm... coffee...

I just listed 6 new items to my Folksy shop, and it feels good! After the mad rush of Xmas orders (not to mention my own last minute present making!) I needed a bit of a rest from knitting, then the rest of my life got in the way (as you'll know if you read my previous blog) so it's great to be back in the swing of things.

I've also been a bit frustrated lately as my flat can be a bit gloomy if there's no bright sunshine, so it's tricky to get decent photo's of my items. But I had a bit of a break through today, and managed to set up a mock studio for myself. My brother would be proud! The cat was very curious too, so he was banished from the room for a few hours. What a huff he's been in since!

Anyway, here are some links to the new stock. Hand knitted takeaway coffee cup sleeves. I'm doing my bit to save the world, one coffee at a time!


easyosycosy easyosycosy easyosycosy easyosycosy easyosycosy easyosycosy

No comments:

Post a Comment